By submitting this lead campaign order and/or lead campaign renewal order to HomeBulletin.net, the advertiser agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Listing or placements shall appear on HomeBulletin.net web site only at times chosen by HomeBulletin.net.
2. Lead prices for any renewal period are subject to change by HomeBulletin.net. If the advertiser selected the 'recurring charges’ option, then the lead price/s will not be changed as long as the account is live and paid in full.
3. Advertiser may not resell, assign or transfer any of his rights form this agreement and any attempt to do so shall result in immediate termination of this contract, with no liability to HomeBulletin.net.
4. All sales are final, non-refundable and non-cancellable. Homebulletin.net does not offer money back under no condition. HomeBulletin.net will not refund either partial or a complete order.
5. In no event shall HomeBulletin.net be responsible or liable for any consequential or any other damages, including, without limitation, loss of revenue or profits, in any way arising out of or related to the lead campaign, or publication of the advertisement. In consideration of such event, advertiser agrees at its own expense to indemnify, defend and hold harmless: HomeBulletin.net and its employees, representatives, agents and affiliates against any and all expenses and losses of any kind.
6. No conditions other than those specified in the lead campaign shall be binding on HomeBulletin.net unless agreed by HomeBulletin.net in writing.
7. If the 'Recurring Charges' was selected at the initial signup, or at any time later on we will replenish your account by running your credit card on file each time your lead batch has been delivered. To cancel your recurring charges we require a written confirmation to be sent to this email address info [at] HomeBulletin.net, and must be sent before the end of the batch. If the batch has been completed and we already charged your credit card, we will not be able to refund as indicated in section 4. Please allow 2 business days to receive an email from us to confirm your cancellation.
8. These terms along with the lead campaign shall be governed by and construe in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey. Both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state of New Jersey. These standard terms may be amended from time to time by HomeBulletin.net and published at its own discretion. These standard terms constitute the complete and entire expression of the agreement between the parties and shall supersede any and all other agreements, whether written or oral between the parties.